First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

(*) Tropical holidays - and counting...

Not long until I get to spend ten days - for FREE - in a 5-Star Resort HERE! 11th May, Palm Cove, Cairns, Nth Queensland... I'll be there!
____________________________________

It's Sunday arvo... this'll be my last opportunity to use the inet for a few days [forgot to pay my ISP in time, didn't I? D'oh!] I'm sitting on my arse, it's a glorious day outside, the sun is shining etc etc... and here I sit online! Idiot am I!

At least I got to go sailing for a few great hours with Mr Hoon on Wednesday... the wind ended up dropping right off, but enough to get up to the dam wall and back - a few km's. I love me little boat!

Fingers' crossed, mom's estate will come thru either tomorrow or hopefully by Wednesday... I've already got a list of things that need to be paid off etc and a few debts and a few essentials... $37,000 already! Holy shit! I've only budgeted $12k in total for a car! It's not as tho I'm getting a lot of shit, either! $12K goes straihght to the boys bank a/c - that'll piss their mum right off... [let's not go there, huh...?] As well, JD will be getting a new computer, and I've got two fun pressies for SJ and Ix... a wizz-bang piano-keyboard, and a large-scale remote-control metho-powered car! heh heh. It's so fucking rare than I can actually get something full-on for them nowdays... what the hell... stuff the madness! heh heh

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

On March 19, 2006 5:23 PM, Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

Best of luck to ya...
hope you have fun on your mini vacation.

sounds like you planned out everything. Hope your able to hold on to some of the money for emergency sakes.

 
On March 22, 2006 12:25 AM, Blogger gammamoma said...

GOOD FOR YOU! Having fun and a bunch of cash in your pocket and some for the kiddies is great! ENJOY!
Glad you're having fun in your boat. Feels good - don't it?

 
On March 22, 2006 8:55 AM, Blogger birdychirp said...

have a lovely holiday - I'd love a trip away - yours sounds fab!

 
On March 23, 2006 1:41 AM, Blogger broomhilda said...

Good for you, glad to see that things are looking up for ya. Relax and have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face