First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Monday, August 08, 2005

A few photos along the way

This is not me, but an Aussie iconic pic all the same...
Moonrise over Athens - the dream continues... Hydra, I'm comin! I'm comin!
Sunset over Venice, Italy... great colours
Water water everywhere, but where goes the water...?

I took these pics yesterday arvo of our local dam and water supply - it's a whole lot damn fuller (no pun intended) than some others around here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

On August 08, 2005 2:09 PM, Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

looks so pretty by the water.

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face