First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Monday, March 19, 2007

(*) Last post

I don't think I'll post here anymore. You know how I made the paranoid comment about my ex-wife a few posts' ago? Well, it actually happened. Misquoted it came back to me. So, thanks to the asshats who can't do the decent thing - even tho they call thermsleves "Christians", I'm gonna wind this right down again.
I'm suck and tired of people misquoting me out of context thru this blog, the way it gets back to me.
Thank you very very much. I hope you are very happy with yourselves. Congratulations.

To those of you who have remained loyal internet friends thru here - I honestly thank you for your sincere feedback and friendship thru the last few years.

But - I'm just so disappointed in my ex-wifes' latest actions, I'm absolutely despondant. To those who care - I'm sorry. But there's not much point in sharing *anything* on here if it's gonna get distorted back to me, is it?

I'll try to get in contact with my regular blog readers and let them know if I start another blog-type site somewhere lese. But I sure wont post the site here. If you don't hear from me, please drop me a message.

Oh, and by the way - let my ex-wife know she's now gonna face a court/legal battle. Let's see how THAT gets back to me. Enough is enough. Five years is just too long to put up with this shit.

Mal

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

On March 19, 2007 5:15 PM, Blogger Zinnia Cyclamen said...

It is really sad but in the circumstances I think you're doing the right thing. Look after yourself, Mallard; I'm sure we'll e-meet again one day.

 
On March 19, 2007 7:25 PM, Blogger jac said...

You'll have to have a super secret blog! Let me know if you get another web persona :)

 
On March 20, 2007 4:08 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

Take care and keep in touch. If you do start another blog, let me know, eh?

(((Mal)))

 
On March 20, 2007 4:49 AM, Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

hope you put me on that list...i will be back up this week with my new computer and internet...

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face