First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Monday, May 30, 2005

(*) Just before you walk

Hiya Blog Paige. Poor Mr Thoon was looking sick yesterday - for no apparent reason! He decided sitting on the bottom of his tank and not moving would be a good thing to do for about 36-hours... he's 100% fine and dancing merrily again now... perhaps it was a reaction to the caffene/No Doze additives in his food, do you think...? So much for performance enhancing...!

I bought myself a nice wooden frame for my kangaroo painting this arvo, and now it's hanging on the side of the bookcase - it's the second thing you see just before you walk into my room... the first thing is the boys - of course!

I'm seeing the boy's school teachers tomorrow arvo, just to catch up with how they're going with their whole schooling experience lately. I haven't been hearing a single thing from home about their schooling, and even the school has not been passing any news or info about their progress or their activities onto me either... fairly annoying and disappointing. Tomorrow should put things right.


This week I'm asking you to choose a letter of the alphabet.
Now list the ten items below that begin with the letter you chose...


The letter "M"...
1. a family member - Mary - my mum's mum ie. my gandma!
2. a movie - Mary Poppins!
3. a game - Mastermind - check out the box - do you remember this game?!?
4. an automobile - Mazda 323
5. a fictional character - Meredith (David - George Johnston's handle in 'My Brother Jack')
6. a famous person - Marvin the Paranoid Android? Ummm... how about... Mark Knofler...?
7. a food - Marshmallows
8. a household item - Mop
9. a book - My Brother Jack - George Johnston!
10. a song - Maxwell's Silver Hammer, The Beatles 'Abbey Road' 1969.

Thanks for playing!!

PS. I'm still having fun trying to find a 'groovy' name for my posts - random strings of words from the blog itself!

4 Comments:

On May 30, 2005 8:51 PM, Blogger 3rd daughter said...

hi mal, nice banana :)

thanks for your kind words over at mine.

 
On May 30, 2005 10:43 PM, Blogger Monica said...

I agree with you, I think you should hear from your sons' teachers about their progress. It's always good to stay involved with their schooling. My daughter is only in K-3, but they send her progress reports home to us. It's always good to know what they are up to and where they need help, so you can assist them when they need it. Even if your not with them every day. It's a good thing you really try and stay involved. It's a sign of a good dad!

 
On May 31, 2005 12:59 PM, Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

Your involved and that's whats going to matter into your boy's lives. I try to get involved in as much as i possibly can.

1. family member-maggie, my aunt
2. movie-mona lisa smile
3. game-memory i loved this game with the kids.
4. automobile-mercury
5.
6. famous person-martin lawrence
7. food-macaroni
8. household item-matchsticks
9. book-Mary Poppins...sorry i could not think of anything else..lol
10. song-memories

 
On June 03, 2005 10:33 AM, Blogger Nat said...

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for playing Monday Madness! Have a great week! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face