First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

(*) Go fly a kite

Standing atop Mt Panorama in the howling wind and occasional sleeting rain... flying my *two* kites! Lovin' it... just freezing my arse off at the same time being the only downer! hahahaa.

Lovely rain over the past few days tho.... apparently, speaking to one of the blokes from the sailing club, it's all fallen within the dam catchment area! Whoo hoo... just a few more inches to sail in! lol

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

On September 18, 2005 1:06 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

Not much rain here yet but I can feel autumn pulling in. It's definitely a bit chilly at night. Time to get the quilt out again, me thinks.

 
On September 18, 2005 3:13 AM, Blogger Monica said...

Love the pics. You always have some of the coolest stuff on your blog. I think it's weird that you guys are having spring and we are just beginning fall. So freaky! Anyway, hope your doing well.

Monica

 
On September 18, 2005 3:12 PM, Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

well warm weather coming your way, and cold weather coming ours. I don't mind the cold tho... i can't stand it when its hot. spring, and fall are for me :) I have not flown a kite in years..i might have to look into that this year. sounds like fun. have fun mal!

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face