First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

(*) So much for spring

The weekend was a good 'un. JD and I had fun on the 8km fun run on Saturday, along with 1,000 others. His leg is still a bit weak after being in plaster, but he did it - made the whole distance! I'm very proud of him. There was no stopping him! Actually he and his brother SJ are going to Camp this school holidays - it'll be SJ's first camp! That's really really good - I'm so excited for them!

Crazy weather - we had like 20mm's of rain here over the weekend, and it snowed 40km's away on Monday! Sheesh! So much for spring! hahahaa.

Job interview this arvo went well - I was happy with it and felt relaxed and comfortable etc. Should hear by the end of the week.


This week I thought we'd answer some true or false. Feel free to elaborate on your answers. Thanks for playing.

1. I'm at my best in the early morning. FALSE!!!
2. I start each day with a healthy breakfast. Hmmm.... toast, juice, rice bubbles & tea.... is that healthy?
3. I'm always sure to get at least 7 hours of sleep each night. No - make it EIGHT!!!
4. I enjoy my job. If I had one...
5. I get along with most everyone. TRUE
6. I'm looking forward to the new season of tv shows this year. Neutral
7. I make sure I take some time for myself every day. TRUE

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

On September 14, 2005 3:12 PM, Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

1. I'm at my best in the early morning. FALSE! I am not myself till noon!
2. I start each day with a healthy breakfast. False. At least not all the time!
3. I'm always sure to get at least 7 hours of sleep each night. Who gets that much sleep. I am lucky to get 5 a night
4. I enjoy my job. True. For the most part, as long as the jerks don't come in.
5. I get along with most everyone. TRUE try to at least
6. I'm looking forward to the new season of tv shows this year. Yes! All new Ellen!!!! wooohooo
7. I make sure I take some time for myself every day. False. I don't have time to make time for me. :(
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
On September 14, 2005 9:40 PM, Blogger Zinnia Cyclamen said...

So glad the interview went well. Fingers crossed!

 
On September 15, 2005 7:09 PM, Blogger Deadly Female said...

1. TRUE - I get more done in the morning than any other time of day.
2. FALSE - I rarely eat breakfast and when I do it is usually something bizarre
3. FALSE - 5 hours is long, 4 hours is the norm
4. TRUE - I love my job
5. TRUE - Its important to me to be liked - how sad is that?
6. FALSE - I watch very little television
7. FALSE - I wish I did. However, once a week I lock the bathroom door, light the candles, pour a glass of wine and lie in hot spicy bubbles for at least two hours

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face