First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

(*) Beautiful natural image

Just got a phone call from my brother... he's managed to get two free 3-day passes to the Easter Car Races up here at the Mount! he's never been to anything like that, so, for a change - I'll take him somewhere! heh heh I'm not 'into' the whole car/motor racing thing anyways, but its still something that needs to be seen/heard/felt/smelled/experienced to believe!

JD has his first parent/teacher night at his High School tomorrow... of course, being the 'parent who doesn't live with the child' I wasn't directly invited, so I've been told my the school [who apologised deeply!] to just kinda turn up and hope I can slot into a vacant time! heh heh.
I can't believe it - a WEEK after mum's estate came tho, I STILL haven't seen a freaking cent of it! Bloody solicitor! Hope he hasn't pissed off to South America or something! heh heh... last word was hopefully this Wednesday/Thursday - fingers' crossed. JD can't wait for his new puter... hey, you remember being 12 and how you can't wait for something exciting to arrive, huh?

My body clock is absolutely back-to-front! I realised [I know it sounds stoopid] that my depression-cycle has kinda led me down the path of like sleeping 12-hours a day [I know! It's disguting!], and it's just thrown everything topsy-turvey emotionally and even health-wise. I also realised that I haven't actually sat-down and answered *any* emails for over a month! I guess... I've just retreated right into my shell a bit again... I didn't really realise it [yeah, I know, it sounds so obvious - to an observer, but I don't have any 'observers' in my life at the moment! lol]. The lights came on for me yesterday when I spoke to my brother for his 52nd birthday... after I hung up I burst into aching tears! I had to stop and kinda question myself where the hell *that* came from! heh he. Yeah, as you guessed, I'm going thru a 'lonely' period just at the moment... no biggie, I guess.

Let me end this post on a positive note. Driving to the Sailing Club the other month, I slowed down as I passed a horse and her young foal in a paddock next to the road near the dam... she was so pretective of her foal, kinda nuzzling it away from the fence to keep it safe... I mean, the foal must have only been a few days old or something, all legs! it was just a beautiful natural image of how parents care for their children.
On This Day...
Born: Mary Shelly [writer, 'Frankenstein'], 1759.
Events: Ringo Starr married Barbara Bach, 1981.
Useless Trivia: Water is wet when applied liberally.
My Soundtrack: Forrest Gump soundtrack; "The Best of Freinds", John Lee Hooker.
Footwear: nekkid
Weather:
cold nights! Autumn has arrived!
Cyalayta
Mallard d'Quackers :o)
"Excuse me, which way is the stage?" (Audience member, lost at Altamont, 1969)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

On March 29, 2006 5:18 PM, Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

Have fun with your brother! Hopefully you will start feeling better once you can make your kids happy.
I wish you all the best mal...take care!

 
On April 01, 2006 4:30 AM, Blogger Beecham Motors said...

So pleased to se you back on pattycam, we have missedyou! Hope you are feeling better, and sorry to hear about your Mum, hugs...call in anytime.

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face