First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

(*) Potential dramas

There's a chance this site - and some others of mine - have been hacked into. I'm not sure, but someone spidered a whole lot of info about the sites and illegally posted them on a forum! Sheesh. I'll keep you posted.

Stop Press - emergency has been averted - this time! Farking hackers - thank gawd for good hosts!

Update:
I've had some absolutely horrid comments which I've deleted... I've contacted Blogger and my isp hosts to help fix the problem - people leaving obscene comments. I've had to adjust a few things.
A Quick Update... (Saturday)
I think I've found a fairly accurate picture of the mungrels who tried to mess things up in here for me - they failed, of course! Things are back to normal :)

2 Comments:

On July 29, 2005 9:12 PM, Blogger Mallard said...

Things seems to be better now - the ISP and blogger must have sorted something else out - whew!

 
On July 29, 2005 11:54 PM, Blogger broomhilda said...

Glad to hear that the hacker/nasty commenter problem is solved.

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face