First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

(*) Frustrated

Yes - again! My ex has done her best to put another barrier between by brother and I - again! I'm not sure he bought most of it, but he's feeling as sick and tired of it all as I am, I'm sure of it. My ex sems to take sick delight in acting so nice and kind and polite - while she rips the shite out of me in front of my brother and his wife. Then they're left with the residue, and feel like shit when they see me next time, eh? Yeah, that's what happened the other day. Yes, I'm so frustrated. Frustrated. It never changs, you know? Just when I'm feeling OK, the rules keep changing. I'm soo glad we went to mediation to agree thru this stuff together, I am! (That's sarcastic, alrite?!).
Whatever...

STOP PRESS
I just rang my brother - he 100% agrees that they were 'set up' by my ex the other day, and we are totally fine! yay! My ex would hate to know her little game didn't work - this time! lol

2 Comments:

On July 17, 2005 4:08 PM, Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

glad things worked out in the end. Family should always stick tight. I wish i could say that about me and my sister. Even tho we don't get along, i still never wish any ill will on her.

take care mal

 
On July 17, 2005 11:34 PM, Blogger Mallard said...

Thanx Caroline - I appreciate that - really!
Cyalayta
Mal :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face