First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

(*) Thursday on the fly

Hiya Paige. Have my induction into cleaning at a large food processing plant this arvo - should only take about half an hour or so. Before that I'm going to pop in and visit 'Norm' before then... I dropped in on him yesterday, but he had only just started playing bingo, and I didn't want to interrupt him. It was a chnage for him - I think it was the first time he'd done something like that since he arrived.

I enjoyed watching the NSW Blues demolish the QLD Maroons last night - whoo hoo! We win the series and retain the trophey! Raven in Brisbane and I are at a score 1-2 for that token bottle of burbon for the series winner over the past 3 years, you know! lol
Check out my new blog 'toys' - all free and no obligations! Add your pin to my "Guestmap" (at right) - where does everybody come from?!, and "Cast Your Vote" at my polls (at right). Have some fun!
Cyalayta
Mal :o)

3 Comments:

On July 08, 2005 2:02 AM, Blogger broomhilda said...

Congrats on the new job Rev. Mal.

 
On July 08, 2005 4:28 PM, Blogger Mallard said...

Thank You, Rev Vicky! lol. It's only like one day a fortnight - it's not fulltime, but it's a bit of money.
Cyalayta
Mal :o)

 
On July 08, 2005 5:49 PM, Blogger broomhilda said...

Every little bit helps.

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face