First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Unconscious Mutterings


Week 129
I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Believing:: seeing is
  2. Invasion:: of the 600-foot-tall Plastic Jesus
  3. Boys:: will be boys
  4. Island:: Girl
  5. Repeatedly:: repeatedly repeatedly repeatedly
  6. Normal:: a setting on the washing machine
  7. Hex:: screw nuts and bolts
  8. Tuxedo:: crispy wrinkle free imagery
  9. Virgin:: Mavis Bramston
  10. Cereal:: killer
A quick aside... somehow cyberspace lost my 'Mallard' woodcut pic for my profile (left), so I've had to replace it with a new one...

Labels:

3 Comments:

On July 26, 2005 6:47 PM, Blogger Alice said...

Believing:: Stranger things have happened!
Invasion:: of privacy
Boys:: and their toys
Island:: Deserted tropical...
Repeatedly:: How many times do I have to tell you...?
Normal:: subjective abstract concept
Hex:: agon
Tuxedo:: linux penguin
Virgin:: Olive Oil
Cereal:: Remember the little toys you used to get in the cereal box?

 
On July 26, 2005 11:08 PM, Blogger Mallard said...

Thanx Alice :)

 
On July 27, 2005 7:30 AM, Blogger Link said...

I can't think of anything because I'm reading what you said, (and now Alice's) I do like these things though. Cereal and killer do seem to go well

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face