First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

(*) And the weather says

Go figure... yesterday was cold, wet and windy... today was brilliantly sunny, blue and windless! Ack! Can't work this place somedays! lol But at least I've finally got this new keyboard working the way I want it to... maybe...

And I've been thinking of having a small dinner party (maybe), but I'm a bit worried about that after the last time I went to fold the table napkins...
... I don't understand why people didn't want to come back! lol

But seriously, things here are same-same, going OK and life just potters along, nothing exciting happening, just sunrise-sunset is awsome enough.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

On September 19, 2005 2:09 AM, Blogger Deadly Female said...

I laughed at the table nakpin trick - now in my house, it's the cooking that drives them away...

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face