First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Friday, November 04, 2005

(*) 5,000 Question Survey - answers...?

After some of you lovely ppl asked me for some of my answers to that monster 5,000 question personal survey I had a go at the other week... here they are!
http://n.domaindlx.com/maljam/survey.html

Good luck! You'll find it as boring as I did after a while! lol
After a bit of negotiating [smiles] I'm taking the boys for the afternoon tomorrow (Sat) to the National Longtrack Dirtbike Championships here in town. Yeah, it's watching racing motorbikes around a dirt-track for a few hours... not really my scene, but I know the boys will absolutely love it! Yeah - dust, dirt, smoke, noise - boys stuff, hey? lol It'll be cool just to be with them again... you really have *no* idea really how much I suffer being seperated from my sons 24/7...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

On November 06, 2005 1:57 PM, Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

At least you are doing stuff that they will remember for a long time.

 
On November 07, 2005 11:43 PM, Blogger Deadly Female said...

I looked at that quiz. Then I moved on in terror!

Hope you had a great weekend

 
On November 08, 2005 9:13 AM, Blogger birdychirp said...

Boy stuff is cool with boys I think. Watching things through their eyes is ace!

 
On November 09, 2005 11:08 AM, Blogger D said...

Good one, Mal! Thanks. I love looking at things like this quiz - it's like snooping through other people's bookcases or cupboards :)

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face