First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Friday, November 25, 2005

(*) Still breathing

I've been doin' other things just lately, but doesn't mean I don't wonder how things are going in Blog Paige-land! Hope you're as happy as...


... I've answered a few more of the questions from the 5,000 Question Survey too.


Sunday, November 20, 2005
1. I have little or no patience when it comes to ________. phonies
2. I wish I could spend more time ________. being with my sons
3. The most productive thing I accomplished this past weekend was ________. sailing two races and almost getting gybing right!
4. The most enjoyable thing I did this weekend was ________. sailing
5. I've always wanted to learn how to ________. fly
6. If money wasn't an issue, I'd buy ________. Hydra, Greece
7. I blog because ________. it's fun and an outlet to get some things off my chest occasionally

Sunday, November 13, 2005
Choose a letter of the alphabet and answer each of the following with a word/group of words that begins with the letter you've chosen...

1. Name one color. Maroon
2. Name one song. My Way
3. Name one movie. The Music Man
4. Name one vehicle. Mazda 323
5. Name one food. Munchies
6. Name one household item. Mousetrap
7. Name one book. Moby Dick


Week 146
I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Heads up:: it's a dead bird
  2. Kicker :: for the spinnaker sheet
  3. Aggressive:: passive
  4. Getting ugly:: I need to have a shave
  5. To be continued:: the rest of the evening
  6. Twist:: and Shout
  7. Form:: aldahide
  8. On the road:: Jack Karouac
  9. Import:: ant
  10. Flowers:: Icehouse

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

On November 27, 2005 5:52 PM, Blogger Deadly Female said...

Missed you, Mallard xx

 
On November 27, 2005 6:07 PM, Blogger Debbie said...

Mal, I'm the last blogger on earth to point fingers for absence from the post. So to speak.

But now you're back. And I'm back. Go check out my funky new look too!

Hugs,

Trollmamma xxx

 
On November 28, 2005 5:18 PM, Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

Glad your back Mal.

 
On November 29, 2005 2:46 AM, Blogger Evil Minx said...

Hey there Mal,

Came here via the Deadly Female... great blog you have here. (Although comments seem to be disabled on certain days -- is that because you're not feeling talkative? LOL!)

Anyway, i love what i see and I'll be back.

Much love

Minxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face