First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Friday, February 10, 2006

Picture of the Week & Thursday Thirteen

I knew there was something I forgot to mention... as an Xmas gift, my brother sent me some gift vouchers for one of our larger bookstores... plus the bookstore itself sent me a $15 as well! Woot! So - I went out and finally got for myself the last two Garry Larson "The Far Side" Anthologies (4 & 5)... now, after seeing the very first Far Side cartoon back in c. 1986 - I have them ALL! brwahahahaaa!


I love this pic (I can't remember if I've already posted this or not!) - the expressions on their faces is absolutely priceless!!!

Thursday Thirteen
Thirteen Things about Mallard

1. He's finding life pretty boring and awkward at the moment.
2. His health is stable but not altogether well.
3. He loves laying on his back gazing at the starts thru his telescope on clear moonless nights.
4. Sailing is his one 'big thing' at the moment.
5. Is getting rather tired and bored with an online community I have been part of over the past 4+ months... too many childish people are there now.
6. He adores watching the sky change colour just before sunrise or just after sunset.
7. He adores laying on his back and watching the clouds morpfh.
8. He enjoys living where he does right now, but is disappointed that he won't have a place of his own in the near future.
9. He is looking forward to starting TAFE College - small group learning excites him greatly!
10. Is only eating one meal a day presently.
11. Watched the DVD "Patch Adams" yesterday and wept thru it.
12. Still loves listening to The Beatles.
13. Wonders if he'll ever be in love ever again?

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Sunday, February 05, 2006
True or False (and feel free to elaborate)

1. I consider myself to be very organized. True [ish]
2. I tend to get more done when I'm pressed for time. True
3. Multi-tasking is something I do often. False
4. I might be a perfectionist. True
5. I enjoy Mondays as much as I enjoy Fridays. false
6. If I didn't make a list (or hang a post-it note) I'd forget what it is I need to do. True
7. I have no problem asking for help when I don't understand something. True

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

On February 18, 2006 12:38 AM, Blogger birdychirp said...

You sound a bit blue Mal - hope it picks up again for you soon,

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face