First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Friday, December 23, 2005

Monkies


Sunday, December 11, 2005
It's all about words! For the following, please list as many words as you wish...

1. Words most commonly mispronounced. My sirname; Woggle...
2. Words used improperly. Love; brandy...
3. Words most often misspelled. My sirname; resurrection;
4. Words or phrases that you feel are over-used. "I love you"; "Let's do lunch!"; "How are you?"

Sunday, December 18, 2005
1. Name 1 toy you owned when you were younger, that meant a lot to you. I had a Chitty Chitty Bang Bang pedal car
2. Name 2 games you enjoyed playing as a child. "Ker Plunk" and "Mousetrap"
3. Name 3 foods you didn't like as a child, but do now. Tomatoes, tea, brussel sprouts
4. Name 4 foods you didn't like as a child, and still don't like. hmmm.... coffee... I hardly ate anything betwen the ages of 3 to about 12, but now I eat almost anything!


Week 150
I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Replenish:: water falling freely from the heavens filling the water supplies
  2. People:: are beautiful
  3. Trend:: setting dingos
  4. Girlfriends:: are just the best
  5. Spirit:: is bhoyed up
  6. Banshee:: howl at the moon
  7. Oasis:: hugely over-rated roup
  8. Thrills:: showering
  9. Fountain:: gushing underground
  10. Boxes:: tick yes please

Labels: ,


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face