First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Saturday, December 10, 2005

(*) Not all things

I had like a minor breakthru with the boys' mum yesterday, after being on the phone for an hour.... I feel awful that in a way I had to bully and bluff her for her to finally begin to see my point of view! Of course she does not agree with my point of view, but for the first time in four years she began to see things from my side! Plus, for the first time in four years, she actually admitted to me that she made mistakes in our marriage breakup! It's not much... I mean, at this I'll be 60 before she can accept that not all things must be done her way! But, one step at a time.


Sunday, December 04, 2005

This week's questions are all about moving... Have fun, and thank you so much for playing! =)

1. When is the last time you moved? 2 1/2 years' ago - I think this is the longest I've lived at one address for like 15 years? Wow - that's amazing!
2. How many times in your life have you moved? Too many! I think it was about 12 times in 15 years or something! Ahhh, the joys of 6-month leases and renting!
3. In your opinion, what is the worst thing about moving? The change! Trying to find things that you thought was in a box but just isn't there!
4. What is the most exciting thing about moving? Unpacking boxes and rediscovering stuff you even had.
5. If you've lived in the same place all your life, do you plan to move in the future? I lived at home until I was about 25... I even had two bedrooms full of stuff - I had so much stuff I eventually just had to toss out... nowhere else to keep it.
6. Do you WANT to move somewhere else; if so, where? If I could I'd like to live in a small stone cottage on the island of Hydra, Greece... altho I think the isolationism would drive me quite insane eventually! lol


Week 148
I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Amazing:: Adventures
  2. Delights:: Sunrises over the ocean
  3. Inspired:: Lint collecting
  4. Disgusted:: my own health
  5. You:: Me Myself I
  6. Vagina:: Sorry, what is this again...? I have quite forgotten... lol
  7. Palm:: sweaty
  8. Sweetheart:: Katia!
  9. Guilt:: I am
  10. More to come:: birth, death, the circle of life

Labels: ,


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face