First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Mad Mutterings


Sunday, November 27, 2005

1. I've always been afraid of ________. falling over backwards
2. People should not talk on cell phones while ________. washing the dog
3. The one thing I look forward to every day is ________. seeing the sunrise
4. My first meal of the day usually consists of ________. a glass of water
5. It seems like ________ is a never-ending job. ironing
6. The last time I painted a room in my house/apartment was ________. about 5 years' ago
7. The next time I paint, I'd like to paint my ________(room) ________ (color). bathroom / orange!!!


Week 147
I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Stuffed:: Boxing Day watching the MCG Test cricket
  2. Armstrong:: walking on the moon
  3. Bruise:: shins on the centreboard case
  4. Content:: empty
  5. Musical:: Annie
  6. Assistance:: Rent
  7. Scrambling:: Eggsies
  8. Battle:: oif the Bulge
  9. Extended:: Until Yesterday
  10. Discount:: Vouchers for Flummery

Labels:

1 Comments:

On November 30, 2005 12:47 PM, Blogger Link said...

G'day Mal hows it goin?

It took me a while to work this out, the first list I thought was something like 'insert expletive here' which sort of worked, (sort of). The penny finally dropped and I got it, but your answers kept my imagination busy and I couldn't think of my own.

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face