First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

(*) Kitty Kate - R.I.P.

I've known a good friend online since about November... she's been like the little sister I never had... we've been getting on well as friends, sharing and journeying together over the last few months.

Sadly, she passed away on Friday evening! She was a passanger in a car accident and died instantly. Her b/f [who I also know well] emailed me yesterday to break the news. Needless to say, I'm rather upset about it. She was only 19. Altho I shouldn't feel the loss of a friend whom I have never met, I still have a sense of grief in a strange but affecting way. She was a good friend all the same. And, just like that... she's gone... gosh... I dunno what to say... it'll take a few days for me to process info like this, I imagine. I feel kinda numb right now.

What makes it kinda harder is that... i don't have anyone I can talk to about this.

So, Kitty Kate... fare thee well. Thank you for your invisible friendship. I will miss you.

Labels: ,


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face