First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday's Mutterings

Thank Ford mum's estate FINALLY came thru! A cheque arrived last Monday [a cheque? Hello?! We were told a direct deposit into our bank accounts! Oh god!], and then the bank says it will take FIVE days for it to clear! SHITE! Anyways, they were nice and cleared $2,000 straight away, which enabled me to get JD his long-hoped-for computer at last! YAY!
Makes me giggle... out of a list of the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time [2003], I have 9 out of the top 10 already! heh heh


Week 166
I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Buck :: Duck Dogers in the 24 1/2 Century

  2. Harry :: Secombe

  3. Play :: Monopoly

  4. Monstrosity :: My face first thing in the morning

  5. Nightclub :: noisy, dark, pounding

  6. Missing :: sanity [still searching]

  7. Sprout :: Brussel

  8. Flavor :: Chocolate

  9. Identity :: Crisis? What Crisis?

  10. Saucy :: Gibbon


Sunday, April 02, 2006
1. Do you own any box sets of your favorite shows? Just this week I bought the set of Mr Bean, and a collction of The Goodies! Yay!
2. Are you penpals with other people? I keep in touch with about 10 people around the world nowdays, all via email.
3. Do you still send out real, paper cards in the mail? Sure do! When I remember to, that is! D'oh! I buy like 10 blank cards at once and keep then handy, so I never have the excuse 'but I didn't have a card!' lol
4. Have you ever bought or sold anything on Ebay? I've bought about 15+ books and even a life jacket thru eBay! Twas good.
5. Did you have to set your clocks an hour ahead this past weekend? BACK an hour here... Daylight avings ended for us last weekend. We get the extra hour sleep :)
6. How many of your blog buddies' birthdays do you know? About three! D'oh! I used to have a list, but I guess I got slack updating it... D'oh!
7. When is your birthday (need not include year)? July 23rd... I'm on the cusp of Cancer/Leo...

Labels: ,


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face