First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

(*) Cairns Holiday Photos


Here's a link of photos of my 2 weeks in Cairns!
e.domaindlx.com/iceland1/cairns

Take a look at my other photo galleries too:
Photo Galleries
I'm currently listening to The Rolling Stones brilliant early album "12 x 5" [1964]
The Rolling Stones - 12 x 5 [USA]
No, this is NOT me, slumming around the kitchen on a weekend!!! hahahahhaa [Thanx to DeadlyFemale for the link]

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

On May 28, 2006 5:24 PM, Blogger Sue said...

I went to that Beach when I was in Cairns, lovely place it is. I hope Edward enjoyed himself.

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face