First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

(*) Wet wet - and lovin' it!!!

It's been a good week so far in Cairns... tropical rain every day! But - loving it all the same!!! Yeah... going for walks along the beach in the evening rain... it's warm and I'm lovin' it! I've only seen the sun like for a few hours on 3 days out of 8 - but, that's the chance you take on any holiday, huh? I'm not complaining, considering the cost of the accododation - nix!!! heh heh.
Mental health took a few days to come back to some sort of stability, but feeling better within myself now - thank Ford for that!!!
Just dropping a quick line and I'll write again soon.
Cyalayta
Mal :o)

Labels:

3 Comments:

On May 18, 2006 4:10 PM, Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

Glad your having a good time.

I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

 
On May 22, 2006 4:58 AM, Blogger Deadly Female said...

Take care xx

 
On May 23, 2006 11:43 PM, Blogger Monica said...

Glad to hear your ok and having a good time. Hope your bringing pics back!

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face