First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Funny Blog Site!

"The Broken Laptop I Sold On eBay"
amirtofangsazan.blogspot.com

This is hilarious! Always make sure you delete ALL your files from any old hard-drive on any computer you ever go to sell! hahahahahahaaaa!

As a random thought... this laptop I now own [with which I type as I speak] actually *did* have a whole lot of personal files from the previous owner[s]! Luckily I'm not a spiteful bastard, and I deleted and wiped them from the Hard Drive! Yeesh! Actually doing that added about 25% more space on the hard drive! yay!

Labels: ,


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face