First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

(*) Good medicine

Well, I managed to get off my arse and kick the old "Black dog bitch" depression in the bum this arvo. I've been getting more and more insular and depressed over about the past three days or so. I knew things had crept up on me this morning when I realised I couldn't even get myself motivated enough to get out sailing! heh heh. Well, I did, and I went out for a two and-a-half hour sail this arvo out at Chifley Dam nearby - and absolutely loved it! That's the good medicine!!! Now I'm just weary - but happy! Back in some sense of balance again.

I'm actually getting the 'feel' of mah boat now... now it's even getting called "Lill' Girl" when it gets scooting along - only something I called my other boat! I *must* be getting the hang and enjoying and relaxing with this boat more now! Yay! I'm glad of that. Well, I've been out in it about six times in four weeks or something, plus two other sailing opportunities in another boat with "Sailability" to boot. I guess I'm just getting in as much 'on-water-time' as I can before it gets too cold again. Needless to say - ya, I'm loving being out on the water again.

I'm listening to something I usually wouldn't listen to: AC/DC! heh heh "Back in Black" 1980.
AC/DC - Back in Black

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

On February 19, 2007 10:34 PM, Blogger jac said...

Sounds like you had an awesome sail! The new boat must be all broken in... :)

 
On February 20, 2007 3:00 PM, Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

I'm glad that you are keeping yourself busy. Have fun while you can.

 
On February 24, 2007 3:15 AM, Blogger Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Well done! Glad it was good. Spring is arriving here, it's funny to think of you heading into winter.

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face