First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

(*) Thought I had something

I thought I had something I wanted to say, but I guess its slipped my mind... that'd been happening a lot lately! heh heh

I know one thing that is really annoying... with my Dodo ISP crashing twice in one month, I'm not gonna renew my account with them when it falls due in a month or so. That really annoys me because - I have to change my email address! I hate having to do that! A few years ago I had a 'cjb redirection' email, but mail kept 'dissapearing' fairly regularly, so I scrapped that. I think I'll just have to revery to using my yahoo email address as my primary one. Bugger it. I really didn't want to have to do that, because I still want to use my Outlook Express on my desktop as my mail email thingy. I dunno how I can do that if I use Yahoo email instead... I'll work something out... hopefully!

Postscript Update: It seems I've got something sorted successfully, whereas from now on - forever, no matter what machine or server I use, I can use my yahoo email as my main email adress. Geebus! I wish I had known that about 4 years ago! Oh wells! I'll pass on my updated email address if you leave a comment, if you dont receive an email from me in the next few days. Thanx.
Oh, now I remember... as I reached out my right arm to grab a glass of water... I've pulled some weird muscle in the upper-outside of my right arm somehow, supposedly sailing. No idea how it happened. i noticed it last week after sailing, and it aches and 'grabs' for about an hour or two first thing in the morning. But after a bit of a stretch it seems to be alright again. This morning it was back, after sailing two days in a row, i guess. It's nothing majorly serious, I assure you! Just a bit of a pain [boom boom, tish! heh heh].
At the moment I'm listening to:
U2 - Achtung Baby
Oh wow... thanks to this new software I've just discovered, I've just caught up online with an old old chat friend from Turkey, "Ece". Her son was born just when we first started chatting, and now he's five! hahahahaa. It's good to catch up. Ya, this software is called "Trillian", and it's free... you can run all your major chat systems at the same time with it! I really reccommend it.


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

On February 27, 2007 8:01 PM, Blogger jac said...

I hated dodo too... and I have about 8 different emails all loading into my email program, including 2 Yahoo ones! You'll soon wonder how you did without it! Cheers Jac

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face