First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

(*) Washed past us

I've got a job interview tomorrow afternoon, but I don't know what its for! Ya... strange! The Job Placement organisation I go thru rang me and asked me to come in for an interview with them, which is great. When I asked them if they could give me any more information about the position (apart from it being some form of office admin), they said they couldn't! Bizarre! I'll just to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Yet another huge afternoon storm washed past us again this arvo... the rain is brilliant tho. We've been getting about 3 or 4 storms like this one every week for about the past 3 weeks. Whoo hoo. Apparently the dam levels are now officially on the rise here. Slowly but surely... more is running in than they are letting out! Yay! Now, out at Carcoar... it's gonna take a LOT of rainfall to bring it upto some kind of decent level. Hopefully the rain will fall out there as well!

The past three Wednesday nights have seen me taking a "MYOB" refresher course, at one of the local Community College. I wrangled it so that I didn't have to pay for it. The actual accounting software is easy, it's just the same as any other Windows-based stuff - it just takes a bit of time and practise to get the hang of using it efficiently. Glad it's a small group of only 9 people too, all typing accounting fingures away at nine terminals. lol.

At the moment I'm enjoying listening to "Echoes" compilation CD by Pink Floyd (2001)
Pink Floyd - Echoes - The Best of Pink Floyd

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

On March 01, 2007 7:52 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

Good luck with the interview. I just hope it's something you'll enjoy doing! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face