First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Monday, August 22, 2005

(*) Weebl Madness


1. When putting groceries away, do you rotate your food so your newest items (cans and such) are in the back, and older food in the front? Fresh food - yes, but stuff in the pantry - that becomes a bit of a magical mystery tour when trying to find stuff!
2. Do you own a digital camera? If so, how long have you had one? If not, do you plan to purchase one soon? Yes, about 6 months - it''s great to take pics of the biys and places I go to - and can delete the bad pics as I go!
3. How do you store your precious photos? Digital - burn 'em ont a CD, and the really good ones i get printed; prints I keep in a number of photo albums, altho I've got copies of the boys' pics covering my wardrobe doors in my room.
4. It's 6:00 a.m. and you've just lost power due to a severe thunderstorm; they say it will probably take at least 12 hours before power will be restored; what do you do? Don't open the fridge or freezer. Luckily I'm on gas here so I could always heat something up on the stove or under the griller. I wouldn't worry if the puter's ben zapped or not - as there'd be no way to find out if it had been or not! lol
5. How many times a year do you (or does someone dear to you) wax your automobile? Wax? wazzat?
6. Gas prices; what can we say except they've reached an all-time high. How are you dealing with this? I don't drive too much anyway and my little car doesn't use much fuel, luckily. It's not affecting me that much.
7. Have you ever purchased a book or cd twice, forgetting that you already had it? oooh, probably... can't think of one off the top of my head tho...

I finally got myself a copy of this book about George Johnston and Charmian Clift.

Here's today's 'interesting' pics...

Check out this cool live cam feed from a South African waterhole in Kruger National Park - very interesting! This is what was there when I was visiting just a minute ago - some impala (?) having a drink! How cool is that?! (Thanx to this blog for the link).

Oh my gawd! They're at it again! Ack!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

On August 22, 2005 9:57 PM, Blogger Nat said...

Thanks for playing Monday Madness with us, Mal! I chuckled when I read your answer to #1. I don't know what possessed me to ask that question but I've been reading some really interesting answers. Have a great week! ~otto

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face