First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Subliminal madness


1. When you're stressed out, what do you do to relieve your stress? Go for a looooooong walk.
2. Are you normally a patient person, or is patience NOT one of your virtues? I think I am patient, tho sometimes I think I bottle things up inside unfortunately...
3. How many times a week do you blog? About every second or third day, depending on... who knows what!
4. How many memes a week do you participate in? Usually just two... this one and Unconscious Mutterings (cf below!)
5. Describe the perfect day, weather-wise. Slightly overcast (2/10), light breeze, low 20'sC
6. Would you rather be too hot, or too cold? Too cold... you can always rug up and get out of the cold, rather than escape the heat.
7. Do you eat out often, and if so, what type of restaurants do you frequent? No, not often. There's a great steak place here in town I went to a few months' ago - yummies!
8. If you could run your own business, what type of business would it be? Hmmm... workplace training provider.


Week 137
I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Less filling:: watermelon rather than offal (wtf...?!? lol)
  2. Glue:: Perkins Paste from Primary School
  3. Surprise me:: Falling over backwards on stage after running and thumping against a wall
  4. Model:: Airfix planes hanging from my bedroom ceiling as a child
  5. Fee:: Sounds like the name of one of my kid's teacher's names!
  6. Microphone:: hope it's earthed and don't get zapped opr scracth your teeth on it... thought that go thru your head when u first walk on stage...
  7. Choices:: Fish or cut bait? (thanx Far Side!)
  8. To the bone:: fishing my my long-dead Pa and having a garfish bite my finger to the bone
  9. Run!:: Fun run
  10. Appeal:: Howzat!

Labels:

2 Comments:

On September 20, 2005 8:04 AM, Blogger Deadly Female said...

watermelon or offal????

confused...

 
On September 20, 2005 4:42 PM, Blogger Mallard said...

You're confused! You should see things from my side! hahahaaa!

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face