First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

(*) HOORAY!!!


Looks like I've finally knocked those bloody spam posts for six at last! Huzah! Bout bloody time... those things were driving me rather potty! heh heh
I haven't been blogging at all lately because i] of those stoopid spam posts coming out of nowhere, and ii] I've been sick again... it's catch-22... you're physical body goes down, which in turn drags ur emotional state along with it! Gagh! Slowly getting on top of it again.

Sailing season starts soon. I had planned to go out today to go and 'play' with my little dinghy, you know, take the covers off and check the rigging before I actually take it out and things like that. But - it's blowing a gale here today! I'd get blown away out beside the dam! i could just imagine boat covers and tarps going flying across paddocks! Gagh! heh heh

Tomorrow I have to unfortunately face the horrors of Sydney traffic. I've got a doctor's appointment at 9.45am on the far-side of Sydney from where I am. It's gonna take me about 4 1/2 hours to get there, thanks to peak hour traffic! Damn! Oh well. I'll have to leave here at about 4am or something! :(

I've been making a whole lot of music CD-R's lately... a lot from LimeWire, but a lot from old Vinyl LP's and cassettes I've owned for like 352 years! Here's my music collection. Last night I made myself a music CD from the DVD of Led Zeppelin Live in 1970 [which I own, btw!]... awesome playing! Glad to have it to listen to [the music, that is] whenever I want to... which isn't always that often, but anyways... I don't have much of a life these days, so music is a hugely vital part of keeping me sane lately. "And I mean that most sincerely" rofl
"I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Noel Coward


Week 182
I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Bell :: lioness
  2. Abuse :: moderators who act like 5 yo's
  3. Relief :: Middle East
  4. List :: The Book of Lists
  5. Concern :: my mental state
  6. Absolute :: Beginners, The Jam
  7. Cling :: Wrap
  8. Dump :: Raccoons
  9. Terminate :: Robots
  10. Wine :: and dine


Yes – they are back - and at it again!!!
www.weebls-stuff.com/games/ultimate+pie+theft/

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

On September 24, 2006 9:51 PM, Blogger KK said...

Glad I wasn't the only one who said "wrap"!

 
On September 25, 2006 1:04 PM, Blogger The Dwarven One said...

Hope your sydney trip went okay and the news was good.
Love Limewire! Great contributor to my monthly internet limit being constantly broken!
Cheers!

 
On September 25, 2006 3:10 PM, Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

Glad to see you back to blogging...missed ya. Hope the doctor trip is a safe one. Take good care of yourself..

 
On September 27, 2006 12:30 AM, Blogger Monica said...

Mal, It has been forever! I haven't been blogging either. Glad to see I'm not the only one who has been slack here lately! ;-)

Sorry to hear you've been sick. Hope your feeling better soon.

4 1/2 hours to get to the doctor! Geeze, that sounds like traffic we had while living in Korea!

 
On June 07, 2016 12:11 PM, Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face