First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

(*) Tuesday


Monday, September 25, 2006

1. From jstar: Holiday in Europe or Asia? Europe! Specifially, the Greek Island of Hydra!!! My dream!!!
2. From sherle: How do you try to change a behavior pattern you don't like about yourself... whether it's chewing fingernails, overeating, smoking, or picking your nose? First, be conscious of it enough to let it bother me enough to want to change it. Second, make a conscious effort to alter the habit! Doesn't always work tho... habits are buggers to break, huh? lol
3. From tricia: Have you ever successfully completed a Sudoku puzzle? Well, considering I'm not sure what that is, no, probably not.
4. From caylynn: What website do you visit the most often? Ummm... wow... a few... ummm... Google? Wikipedia?
5. From michael morgan: What was your favorite thing about high school or college? The friendships. I really miss some of those guys!

Labels:

2 Comments:

On September 27, 2006 2:36 AM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Mallard.

I agree that some habits are really hard to break but building enough conscious effort could really do the trick.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

Rach

 
On June 07, 2016 12:10 PM, Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face