First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

(*) Boxers

The things you put on your blog somedays...

Last night was the first night in my entire life that I slept in a pair of boxer shorts.... and I have never felt so comfortable! I am converted!

On another tack, I had a wonderful long text-chat with an old old friend last night. Had an interesting affect on me afterwards tho...

It's coming up to Race Weekend here... about 5 million bogons turn up and try to take over our fair town for a week! Today is the last day I'll be going into the towns' CBD for anything, and come the weekend I'll be hibernating either here at home or spending my days out at Carcoar Dam! heh heh Fingers' crossed we can work out some good times for the boys and I to spend together during the holidays. I can only hope. :)
What the...? (Image source)


Sunday, October 1, 2006

More questions from our fellow participants! Have fun, and if you don't see YOUR question posted, please be patient; it'll show up soon! Thanks to all of you for playing! =)

1. From amanda f:
What do you do when somebody complements you?
a. Smile and say Thanks
b. Ignore it and change the subject
c. Complement them back
d. Turn red in embarrasment at the attention and look around to see other people's reaction
e. Take it as your due!

2. From shelly:
What color are your eyes?
A dark blue. They used to be much lighter, I think.

3. From kia:
What do you like most about yourself?
My spontenaity, and silly sense of absurd humour.

4. From julie:
How do you spend Christmas?
Hmmm... some Xmas' have been my worst days of the year. I try to spend some time with my boys if possible (rarely possible), and just have a regular quiet day.

5. From wide imagination:
When do you normally blog? Day or night?
Depends when I get motivated enough to get online and post it! Usually evenings, mostly.

6. From rach:
What song can you relate to your personal life? Share a line or two of that song.
"
Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun."
"Time" - Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon.

7. From sherle:
What is your favorite color for a sleeping environment?
A sky blue, I think... most of my room is various shades of blue. But I prefer my sleeping environment to be DARK and quiet... I've got heavy thick curtains blocking out the morning sunshine here, but I still sleep with my window wide open any season of the year.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

On October 04, 2006 3:16 PM, Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

You sound so happy these days...that's great!

I will start praying now that you get the kids for the holiday...

 
On October 04, 2006 10:24 PM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

hi mallard.

nice song. i agree with the lyrics, life really goes by so fast. before we know it, so much time has gone by so we should really spend it wisely.

i think being spontaneous and having a good sense of humor are great characteristics. :)

rach

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face