First time here? Before you go on -> Read Me <- please read this. Thanx!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

(*) Three Things

Three Things' Tag

3 names you go by:- Mal; Dad; Dag

3 screennames you've had:- Mallard; Maljam; Whitey

3 physical things you like about yourself:- eyes, hair, butt!

3 physical things you dislike about yourself:- Scalp, nose, ears

3 parts of your heritage:- Irish, Scottish, English

3 things you are wearing right now:- Ugg boots, beanie, undies with the elastic gone!

3 favorite bands / musical artists:- Beatles; The Who; Crowded House

3 favorite songs:- "Can't Buy Me Love" The Beatles; "It's Only Natural" Crowded House; "Penny Lane" The Beatles

3 things you want in a relationship:- sense of humour, compassion, unconditional acceptance

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you:- eyes; hair; butt

3 of your favorite hobbies:- reading; kite flying; playing

3 things you want to do really badly right now:- censored; sleep; talk long into the night

3 things that scare you:- falling over backwards; snakes; manhole covers

3 of your everyday essentials:- bed; water; toilet

3 careers you have considered or are considering:- Rock Star; author; teacher

3 places you want to go on vacation:- Hydra, Greece; England; Western Australia

3 kids' names you like:- Paige; Hannah; Sebastian

3 things you want to do before you die:- Have my boys stay here with me; stay on Hydra, Greece; publish a book

3 ways you are stereotypically a boy:- I fart in bed; I don't always rinse my plate; I hate shaving

3 ways you are stereotypically a chick:- ummm... not relevant - mostly... lol

3 celeb crushes:- ooh, I can't remember their names! [blush!]

3 people I would like to see take this quiz now:- I have decided to tag everyone!

(Thanx to Broomhilda - http://broomhilda.blogspot.com/ )

Stop Press!!!
Amnesia has given birth to her twins!!!

3 Comments:

On June 02, 2005 12:53 PM, Blogger Raehan said...

Hi! I liked your answers. Thanks for commenting on my blog. You have three girls and some boys? I'll go take a look around and see!

 
On June 02, 2005 12:57 PM, Blogger Raehan said...

Okay, now I get it. You have three sons. No daughters. I saw the reference to third daughter below and got confused.

 
On June 02, 2005 6:19 PM, Blogger Mallard said...

No worries! Thanx for your comment - i appreciate it. I'll be checking out your blog more often from now on in. I enjoy reading from parents that are so proud to be parents!
Cyalayta
Mal :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< RETURN HOME to the CURRENT POSTS


Blog of Mallard the Malster - some of my Thoughts, Ideas, Comments, Observations, Editorials, Musings, Rantings, Ravings and Current Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism of Maljam the Loopey Mallard 

Message Board Banner

face